I prayed that Casey would get into more schools than Syracuse, nothing.
I prayed that he would get the TAship, nada.
I prayed that this baby would be a girl, no luck.
I prayed that we would be able to rent the house we really wanted, more nothing.
I pray to be able to sleep well, I get 5-6 hours a night.
There are some things that are being heard. Casey always comes home safe from work. The Bean is healthy and so is the baby. Somehow I am able to function well enough to keep my family alive. Those should be enough to make me feel like I am being heard, but I feel like those things would probably be that way anyway. I'm just tired of knowing that Syracuse is where we need to go and yet having no foreseeable way to live there. I'm tired of praying for things and having the exact opposite happen. I'm tired of feeling ignored by the one being that is always supposed to be there for me.
Fear not! I am not going to leave my faith behind. I'm just going to take a Pioneer approach. I will put my head down and just keep pushing the cart. I just hope that one day I won't have to feel this way.
Please, don't offer advice, scripture verses, or "comforting words." I've heard most and they are not helpful right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment