Make your own Countdown Clocks

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Handling Stress

That moment when you are so stressed and anxious about money, moving, and life in general that you want to eat an entire pan of brownies, but also throw up, sleep all day, but also stay awake for three days to find any possible way to save a few pennies, not spend any money on anything ever, but also buy everything on your Amazon wishlists... I'm in that moment.

We have the money to get up to Syracuse to look at places to live, but we have no money to put into a rental. I'm trying really hard to just let go of control and let Heavenly Father take care of it, but I don't know how I can trust that we will magically find a place in our price range, that doesn't require a deposit and first month rent, and is in a safe area. I'm struggling to find the positives in my life when it feels like everything is just blowing up around me. I can't sleep because my anxiety is past manageable, but I can't take anything for it because I am pregnant and when I can sleep, I have nightmares that leave me more tired than I was when I fell asleep.

Ok, enough focusing on the negatives. We will be able to do this. We will find a place to live. We will be able to afford it.

No comments:

Post a Comment