On an ecstatic note, my senior show is done! All I have to do is fix my paper and do my oral presentation (on the 15th, yikes!) and I will be done with senior show for good! Also, we went up to the temple with my parents on Thursday and my dad was sealed to his parents. It was a really wonderful experience. I love the temple. It also allowed me to be a social media missionary. My co-worker from the summer of 2009 asked what it means to be sealed. I feel that I gave an informative, but not overwhelming response and she said that it was a beautiful concept. I don't know if she will ever join the church, but it is nice to talk to people who are open-minded about things.
And now, some random pictures from the cruise because I keep forgetting to do a full recap.
We are the three dwarfs; Grumpy, Preggo, and Cheesy (aka Zaphod)That's all for now. Back to attempting my paper.
Good luck with your senior show! Take pictures! I'm not certain when I'll be able to see it.
ReplyDelete