I have been less than diligent about maintaining this blog. I will have to consult my journal to remember everything that has happened since January 2nd when I announced my pregnancy.
January
~ I turned 22 on the 24th.
~We found out that my dad will get promoted and have to go to Djibouti on April 15th
~Classes started and were fairly unremarkable
February
~I finally started gaining weight
~I vacuumed up a freaking huge spider at 2:30am and saved Casey from it
~We were called to be on the Provident Living Committee
~I made boeuf bourgingnon for Valentine's Day and it was AMAZING!
~We bought everything for our new bed except the mattress
~The Jeep broke down... again
~Casey had a solo in The Redeemer and was absolutely wonderful
March
~Its a boy!!
~Our spring break cruise was amazing! I'll try and remember to have a separate post about it
~I had a Senior Show related epiphany that led me to change my style
~I finally had to buy maternity jeans
Those are the most important things that have happened to us over the last 3 months. As far as school goes, I still have to finish senior show, senior paper, my saints, signs and symbols paper, contemporary issues paper and presentation, and finals. Somehow seeing it all out there is not comforting. Casey has to finish his senior paper, write an America and the Enlightenment paper, one more German test, other than finals I think that is it for him. Also, he is playing one of the Muleteers in Man of La Mancha over Maymester. He is weirdly excited to play a creeper.
That is all for now since I am using this to avoid things I should be doing.
11 years ago
I am mainly posting to tell you that its the freaking cutest picture ever! oh and Yippie that the end is in sight!
ReplyDelete