Make your own Countdown Clocks

Sunday, May 8, 2011

So Much For That Idea

Here I was thinking that life would be nice and easy after all our school stuff was over. Boy was I wrong. But first, GRADUATION! We are both college graduates. Go us! My mom came up and Casey's mom, dad, grandpa A, and sister all came down to support us. It was awesome.



Woohoo! Go me!

Casey is the second of his siblings to graduate, but he is the youngest to do it.


Casey, our friend Darla, and I all wore green Chucks in honor of President Smith.

And then we fake threw our caps for the camera.

So, that was graduation. I was happy to be a hermit and totally de-stress this past week. I was doing just that until we found out that our landlord found people to move in on June 1st. That means we have less than a month to find a new place to live. We would just pray that we get into Treemont, but we are 9th on the waiting list and only 2 people are moving out in the next month. So much for life being uncomplicated after graduation. Being seven and a half months pregnant and dealing with the prospect of moving a lot sooner than I was expecting is not so fun. Oh well, life must go on.

1 comment:

  1. OH NO'S!!!! If you guys need to crash at out place for a few days/weeks, we're chill with that. Our spare bedroom is empty, so let me know.

    Congrats again on Graduating!

    D

    ReplyDelete