Make your own Countdown Clocks

Friday, November 2, 2012

Being Thankful 1 and 2

I am going to attempt to blog 1 thing I am thankful for every day this November. I am already a little behind the 8-ball on it, but 2 is better than 29.

#1: I am thankful that my little man does not have a lazy eye. There was some concern that his right eye might be very slightly weaker than his left. We went to the optometrist yesterday and found out that his vision is just right for his age. I'm also thankful that everyone at the optometrist was just wonderful! They all did everything in their power to help him have the best experience possible and everyone thought he was just the cutest thing ever.

#2: I am thankful for oral steroids. Bean has croup and sleeping has been a challenge. Coughing does not lend itself to good sleep. Thankfully, the doctor prescribed oral steroids to help with the inflammation in his trachea. He only woke up once last night instead of 4 times like the night before. That meant a little more sleep for me and more sleep for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment