I really do feel that way. Senior show for me, senior paper for Casey, but we can both handle it. We made it through last semester and now we only have one left. After that we have the summer for Casey to work and me to have our first baby in July.
Yup, I'm pregnant. 12 weeks right now. I am finally getting over the all day "morning" sickness. I am still tired out of my mind, but I am doing ok. Senior show will be interesting since I am doing oil painting, but I am going to take every precaution to keep from getting too many fumes. I hear linseed oil is a great way to clean my brushes instead of turpentine. We will see how everyone else's smells affect me. If it gets bad I will just do it at home. I figure Professor Himes can't really get mad at a pregnant lady for that, but who knows.
We had a wonderful Christmas at my parent's house. I got a sewing machine! I am super excited. Casey is far more excited for the Wii! I am pretty stoked about it too. We are going to try to get him to lose 26 pounds by his 26th b-day. It shouldn't be that hard. He loses weight pretty easily. I received a very special gift as well. My uncle Jim and aunt Rochelle decided to give me my grandma Stacey's wedding ring. It was very emotional for me, my mom, and my dad. I was never very close to her, but I really miss her a lot. I am the youngest granddaughter and I was not expecting to get something so precious. It is a beautiful ring and I am honored to have it. Anyway, Christmas was great. We played games, ate amazing food, and hung out. After that, we came to visit Erik and Mariel for New Years. They are awesome! We head back home today.
I have my second doctor's appointment tomorrow and I'm really happy that Casey gets to come. He couldn't come with me last time because he had class. He is going to be such a cute daddy. He is super stoked to have a baby. He wants a girl, which I think is the sweetest thing ever. I don't really care as long as it is healthy and happy, but mostly healthy. I am due sometime in July. My doctor told me around the 16th or so, but when do babies ever come on time? My mom is totally over the moon about this. She is probably more excited than anyone. This is, after all, the first grandchild.
That is all for now.
11 years ago
Saidee's due date was July 19th, but she came June 16. I am so excited for you guys, and the new gpts. My friend texted me this morning and said she was pretty sure she saw scotts brother at her GYN's this am. I guess she probably did.
ReplyDeleteI am glad you had a great Christmas. I got a sewing machine right after we got married and I still can't figure out how to use it! ;)