After far too long, I am updating my blog. Life has been pretty eventful since my last post. We went to Disney World with Mariel and Erik and my mom. It was awesome! I would post pictures, but I don;t have any. We spent the first day at Magic Kingdom. I loved it! I have been to Disneyland, but this was so much better than that. We walked all over and rode tons of rides. The lines were pretty short so we didn't have to wait around. It was sweet. The best part of the day was meeting Belle. She is my favorite Disney princess by far. The fireworks over the castle were just amazing. When they told us to "have a magical day" at the front gate, they meant it.
Day 2 was EPCOT. It was nice to go on rides that involved sitting. Casey and I rode Spaceship Earth 3 times in 3 different languages. English, Spanish, and German. Yeah, we are nerds. Soarin' was probably my favorite ride. It was amazing! I felt like I was going to get my feet wet in ocean. It was crazy! The firework/laser show was ok, I liked the one at Magic Kingdom better. I wish we could have spent more time at the World's Showcase, but one day is just not enough.
The last day we went to Hollywood Studios. It rained like crazy pretty much all day. I would have to say that my favorite ride was the Rockin' Roller Coaster, although the Tower of Terror is a close second. We were pretty much soaked the entire time. It was great!! There were hardly any people there and that made it all the better. We left before the laser and fireworks because they weren't sure if they were going to happen.
The Orlando Temple was the last thing we did on Spring Break. It is really beautiful. It was the first time I had been to the Temple with my mom since my wedding. After that we drove back to GA then to VA. School ended on a high note since we both got good grades.
Right after school got out we came out here to WI. APX "forgot" that Casey was married so we lived in an extended stay hotel for 5 weeks. We finally got into our apartment and I love it! It is fantastic! I am much happier here in WI now that I am not in that dumb hotel.
On the 19th we had our final open house. Linda took care of everything which was really nice. After the open house, Casey flew back to WI and I drove down to school for the week. It was a simultaneously good and kinda crappy week. I locked my keys in my car, there was lots of wedding drama(my friend Ann's wedding was Saturday), and I really missed my husband. Girl's night, shopping, swimming, and hanging out with friends made it bearable.
That is it for now. I hope you enjoyed this lengthy installment of our lives.
11 years ago
EPCOT's fireworks pwn Magick Kingdom's any day of the week!
ReplyDeleteStill, glad you had fun Stachel. Say hi to Casey for me!
I did indeed enjoy this installment of your lives!
ReplyDelete