We are going to Disney World for spring break! I can hardly wait. I have never been to Disney World, but Casey has. I have been to Disney Land though so I am pretty excited to have both on my list of places I've been.
On a completely unrelated note, my dad should be home for good before his birthday, which is the 31st of next month. I am so glad that he will be home so soon. My mom is way past ready for him to get back. So that means... bum buh BUM!
Wedding Open House in PTC! We will have it on the 24th of April. We don't have a location yet, but my mom is on that like white on rice. I might update more about that as the time draws closer. I am actually really looking forward to it.
That's really all the exciting news in our lives. Love to all,
The Adams
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment