Make your own Countdown Clocks

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Keeping My Head Above Water

This has been a pretty rough week for me emotionally. I am working through a lot of residual issue and such, but I think that I will be mostly ok soon. My life is moving forward: working, cleaning, talking to my wonderful fiance, reading, being creative, and everything else. All things considered I am doing better than I could be.

On the wedding front: we ordered my wedding and temple dresses last Saturday! I am really excited about that. I can't wait to try on my very own dress... it is gonna be amazing! We have to wait for the order to get here and all that, but its not like I don't have time. Other than the dresses, the wedding planning has essentially come to a full and complete stop. Not having any clue when the date will be makes it hard to do any planning.

On the family front: my dad comes home for 10 days starting Monday! It will be wonderful to see him. He and my mom are going on a cruise for a few days, so I will be alone int he house again. I hate that. Oh well, my mom gets home from trek today and Casey will be here this weekend. I took Monday off of work so I can spend some time with my dad, mom, and Casey (until he heads back to work). It is going to be a good weekend.

Well that is it from me for now. Much love to all of my wonderful and supportive followers =). It really helps.

<3 Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment