Make your own Countdown Clocks

Saturday, May 30, 2009

One Major Hitch Before We Get Hitched

So I found out this morning that my dad may not get any R&R. This would mean that if he was able to come to a conference in Charlottesville and if the military doesn't decide to change it to a video tele-conference instead then that would be the first week of December. Apparently, the wedding of your only daughter is not a good enough reason to try and fly out of Afghanistan. I am not mad at my dad... I am really upset with the situation. It is really hard to watch all my friends who are getting married with what seem like very few and very small issues and I have no idea when I will even be getting married.

I am really struggling with this and no one outside the situation understands how I am feeling. As much as I love everyone who has and will offer support, this is a situation that I don't think any of them truly understand. It totally sucks... I just want to cry. There is a real possibility that I won't be getting married until next April or May when my dad finally gets home. If that is the case, I will not be attending school in the spring and possibly the fall either. I am really upset about this and I just need to let it out.

I just kinda wish that everything could be easy. I'm just lucky that I have such a wonderful man in my life to help me deal with this. I sure do love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment