So, we got up and had blueberry muffins for breakfast. The Bean was a very happy Bean. He loves muffins. Casey put on The Beatles "Happy Birthday" while the Bean ate.
After breakfast, we gave the Bean his present from us. It is a sit to stand walker. He likes to push things so we figured this would be a perfect toy for him. Plus it is not electronic which is a plus for mommy.
Happy to push.
Then we took a milk break. He loves his milk!
We decided to try out the sitting function. He can only go backwards so far, but he will get the hang of it.
We went out to lunch/dinner with my mom. My child likes sushi. I WIN! Nothing raw of course, but he chowed down on a California roll like there was no tomorrow. I have the coolest baby.
Saturday was the big mustache bash. I will let the pictures speak for themselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment