Make your own Countdown Clocks

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Little Changes: Update

Remember those little changes that I was working on in my life? I am doing decently well with them. I have been reading my scriptures almost every day. Some days life just gets in the way. I have been much more consistent about praying. I am really good about the nighttime prayers, morning is still a bit of a struggle. Journal writing... not so much. It takes too much mental energy most days. Plus, we have a lot of frustrating things going on right now and I know I should write about them, but I don't want to. I will get better about it eventually. Everything is a process.

Life is hard, but good. I love my little man. He is pulling himself up on things and "cruising" from one piece of furniture to the next. He crawls on all fours now and is quite fast. He figured out how to open cabinets in the kitchen so we have to be extra vigilant. He babbles all the time. "Dada" is his favorite thing to say, but he also says "mama." He is just so big!

No comments:

Post a Comment