Thank you to Ramblings From the Sunshine State for the inspiration.
Here is mine:
Here are the pictures and how I did it.
I started by wrapping my round foam wreath form with dark green yarn.
Then I combined my three colors and made a ball for easier wrapping.
It is kind of a pain to wrap all three at the same time, but it is totally worth it. It looks awesome!
Then I took felt and cut out my rainbow flags (2 sides). I attached them with tacky glue to a piece of yarn and tied the ends to the wreath. I took the same felts and cut circles and then spirals to make the rosettes. Once I cut the spirals (I forgot to take pics of that part), I rolled them with dots of glue to keep them together and pinned them to the wreath. The pot of gold is double sided and the coins are just circles of yellow felt. Easy-peasy.
I am kind of obsessed with yarn-wrapped wreaths! They are so cool looking and way easier than I thought they would be.
And now, for something completely different!
This is my ridiculously mobile child. He can pull himself up on things, not always successfully, but he is way too good at it for my taste.
LOVE! I love this so much, I might just steal this from you?
ReplyDeleteYou are more than welcome to steal it.
Delete