Make your own Countdown Clocks

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Remember That One Time?

Yeah, remember that time when I was going to be more consistent in posting. Babies just take so much time.

Benjamin is 3 and a half months old. He rolls over from tummy to back and back to tummy. He will be crawling before I know it. He can grab the bug toys that hang from his swing and pulls them to get them to make noise. I am amazed by how impressive he is. He laughs, smiles, and makes super cute noises. He is mostly in 3 months stuff, but he can wear some 3-6 and even some 6 month clothes. He is just so sturdy.

He has a little cold right now and it makes me sad. His little nose is all stuffy and he has a wet, but not hacking, cough. I just want to make it all better, but there is so little I can do.

Picture time!









No comments:

Post a Comment