We are moving to our "permanent" apartment tomorrow and Friday! I am freaking out a little bit. It is very short notice, but I am absolutely thrilled to have a more permanent home. I can actually get ready for the baby now. I've been having a really hard time with being in limbo for so long. We will be in the old apartment of two of our friends. Dave and Tara moved out and we are moving in. I am looking forward to making the apartment reflect our little family. I miss them being here, but it is all part of life.
Right now I am just grateful for all the amazing friends I've made here. It is a lot harder to be the one left behind than to be the one leaving. I am not used to it. I'm used to being the one leaving and having all the new and amazing experiences, but I am totally stoked for my friends to have such wonderful things happening in their lives. They certainly deserve it!
Maybe after we get moved in I will get some pictures of the nursery. I am so excited to give Benjamin a special place in our home. I'm terrified to have such a huge life change, but it is going to be well worth it in the end. All in all, life is not too bad.
11 years ago
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
ReplyDeleteGotta Love Karma! Aren't you glad that we cleaned it so well? They didn't have to do much to get it ready for ya'll.(Just so you know, if/when we visit, we will be visiting YOU because our apartment was the best.)
Love ya.