We are back here at school after an arduous summer filled with car repairs, fests, and APX. Casey's car needed a new radiator the day before we were going to head back. We also had to rent a uhaul to get the rest of our stuff back home. I made the decision to leave early and drive all night Friday. It ended up being a really good decision since a 14 hour drive ended up being an 18 hour drive with the uhaul. Driving all night wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The energy drink I had ripped up my system and kept me nice and awake. We got home at about 4 pm Saturday and had amazing friends come help us move back in to the apartment.
Classes started on August 30th and we are both fully into the swing of things. I am taking 3 business classes and am a little overwhelmed already. I chose the business minor as kind of a passing thing. I really wish I had chosen something I enjoy more, but I figure I can suffer through this and have it to put on a resume. I'm just grateful for and amazing husband who helps me get through the stress.
That is all for now.
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment