Make your own Countdown Clocks

Sunday, January 24, 2010

21 years or 2 months

So today was my 21st birthday. It was pretty uneventful, but nice. Got up, went to church, made some bread and a cake, and then hung out with some friends for a while. The good stuff was yesterday. Casey, Kory, Rachael, and I drove up to the Temple and did some sealings. It was wonderful. I wish I could live down the street from the Temple so I could go there all the time.

After the Temple we went back down to Mo's house to see her and steal her away to the Terra Cotta Warrior exhibit in DC. Sadly, it was sold out. We went back to Mo's and had dinner. It was wonderful! Then the four of us headed back home. We made a quick stop at Casey's parent's for some strawberry cake with yummy whipped cream frosting; my fave! We finally dragged our butts to bed at midnight, but that was an awesome birthday eve.

Casey and I have been married for 2 months now. It is great. We don't fight or really get very mad at each other at all. People keep saying it will happen, but I don't think so.

Our honeymoon cruise was AMAZING!!! We had so much fun, ate way too much food, and spent far too much money, but in the end I wouldn't trade it for anything! We went to Progreso and Cozumel Mexico. I liked Progreso better because we got to go see the Dzibilchaltun ruins. We climbed all over the stones and took lots of pictures. Cozumel was too windy for us to do anything on the beach trip, but I did some reading and Casey napped. On the ship, Casey was in the Hairy Chest Competition. Very funny. He lost, but I still think he is very hairy and fun. He also competed in one of the game show things they had... and lost. We played giant chess and Chinese checker too. It was just wonderful.

School is going well so far. We are both keeping up with our classes and trying to keep sane. We will see how that goes when midterms get here.

That is all for the Adams family *snap snap* for now,

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment