Make your own Countdown Clocks

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Single Digits

We are down to the wire here. Everything is in place, my dad is on his way home, the wedding stuff is pretty much all taken care of, and I am pretty much keeping up with my schoolwork.

I discovered today that it takes me about almost 2 full hours to do my hair. An hour and 10 mins of that are just curling it! Thank goodness I will have help. With 2 curling irons going it should g much faster.

Who would have thought that everything could fall into place so quickly. It seems like time has been non-existent lately. People say how long it seems to take right before you get married. I have discovered that the days are long, but they pass faster than I would have ever thought possible. So, soon Casey and I will be sealed together for time and all eternity. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment