So it looks like we will be able to be sealed on the 24th of November!!! I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I am rapidly making plans for a small reception here near SVU and then we will have two open house in May when my dad gets home. My dad is scheduled to have leave starting the 17th and should get to GA within 4 or 5 days.
So far, I have a DJ that is on standby for a location. The reception space is in the process of being reserved. I am going to check it out tomorrow. This week I am going to call the Temple and schedule my endowment session and the sealing. They are going to be on the same day. Yes, I know I am crazy... but I have no choice.
I met with my bishop today and we talked about plans and such. I am going to have my interview for my temple recommend around the 10th and then I will meet with the stake president within a few days of that. I was able to go do baptisms on the 13th of this month and it was amazing! I love knowing that I am worthy to go to the temple. It is pretty much one of the best feelings in the world.
Now that the wedding plans are underway I will try to keep this thing updated, but since everything is happening so fast it may be spotty. So far so good... just 37 days left!
11 years ago
Yay!!!! I'm so pumped for you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is going to be so fantastic :) I am so happy for you!!!
ReplyDelete