Make your own Countdown Clocks

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Hairs Be Cut


So as you can see, I got my hairs cut! Yup, I said hairs. I am really happy with the change. It was long overdo in my opinion. Also, pay no attention to the ghost dad in the background. He didn't get out of the picture fast enough. I haven't had bangs since I was probably 12 or 13 so it is a little weird to see them when I look up.

My life is kind of boring. Alas! I wish I had some funny stories to tell everyone, but as it is I don't. I have been listening to the Lord of the Rings audio books. I don't really have time to read them before my Orson Scott Card class next semester, and this is a lot easier. I can't wait for that class. I mean seriously, C.S. Lewis and J.R.R. Tolkien taught by Orson Scott Card! How could life get any better? I don't think it could. I am definitely going to have a full plate next semester, but I am ok with that. 17 credits and 2 institute classes. I am also going to try and get a job so that I have more money to take to England with me in July.

I can't wait to go back to England! It is one of my favorite places. That is what I have decided. After my trip in 2007 I can't get enough of England. Beauty, history, great fun. What more could you ask for? Not much... not much. I will be spending 3 glorious weeks there. We will be in London and then Oxford, but the Professor that is going with us will be letting us go other places as long as we go with other people and let him know first. On a small side note, I will be there when Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince comes out in theaters!!!! I am so excited that I don't even have words to express it!

That is about all I have to say for this post. I suppose my life is a bit more exciting than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment